Saturday, March 7, 2009

Flower of Life I Am

Beautiful woman Phyllis ...

One of the gratitudes that I hold about you is your exquisite way of always honoring the other person, such as myself if we're together. You reflect back to me the sacred Flower of Life I Am; not simply by being that which and who you are, but by your verbally expressed acknowledgment of my Beauty. You always say things, ever sincerely, that encourage one's blossoming, that nurtures their heartspace, that reminds them how awesome they are. You are truly a blessing and a gift, and a most precious piece of Life touching us all. Happy Birthday today! And may the births inherent in each and every moment be ones that delight, fulfill, and please you, my friend. Thank you SO much for being here the same time I am!!

I'm loving you,

Kathleen Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment