Monday, March 16, 2009

SURPRISE!

Nancy, Nadia, and Nana
Nana's 68th Bird-Watching Birthday! Portland, OR - 2006
Dear Phyllis,

Okay, I hate to do it but I must start with two cliches. One: "If you build it, they will come" and two: "It is true what they say about the company you keep." Goodness. My in-box has been filling up for days with people eager to send their good wishes to you. It comes as no surprise, however; I have always known how lucky I am to have you in my life.

It has been such a pleasure to read these messages of love and appreciation from your family and friends. You are a gift to us all. I absolutely cherish you and love the time that we have together. Thank you for being you.

So - sit back, savor the fabulous breakfast that you have in front of you (made by Chef Richard), and enjoy the journey - an amazing one so far!

Here we go!

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment