Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gratitude


Dear Phyllis,

I can't believe I've known you for 14 years since Bill and I moved to 29 Palms and I began working at CCC in the position you had just left! Time sure flies when you're having fun! I am grateful for all the times you came to help out when we needed it. You would jump right into the chaos and not skip a beat! Thank you.

You've also been a source of encouragement and inspiration when I needed it. I will always cherish the thoughtful phone call you made to me at the hospital in Palm Springs when I was unexpectedly hospitalized for an emergency procedure. Thank you.

Your caring, your artistic creativity and your enthusiasm for life are great gifts you have generously shared with the people who are fortunate enough to be around you. Thanks, also, for sending the great emails with fun and inspirational messages.

I hope this birthday goes on and on with celebrations of joy for you. I'm honored to have been included in this email group. Again, thank you.

With love and appreciation, your Purple Camel Buddy,

Cathey Blau

No comments:

Post a Comment